Woodley & Dudley

We Emphasize Integrity, Action And Value

March 2019 Archives

What is a Standard Possession Order?

If you have children, but you and your Texas spouse are thinking about getting a divorce, likely one of your main concerns is how much parenting time you will have with your children after the divorce. Assuming you and your spouse can agree on a parenting time plan, you can structure it basically however you wish. If you cannot agree, however, the Texas Family Code has what is called a Standard Possession Order that acts as the default parenting plan in such situations.

Email Us For a Response

Tell Us How We Can Help Fill Out Our Form

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

306 N. Austin, PO Box 99
Comanche, TX 76442

Phone: 325-356-2502
Fax: 325-356-5193
Comanche Law Office Map

707 Center Avenue
Brownwood, TX 76801

Phone: 325-646-7685
Fax: 325-646-7688
Map & Directions