Criminal Defense Attorneys in Brown County
Strong Defense Against Misdemeanors & Felony Charges
Any arrest for a criminal offense should be taken seriously. A felony or misdemeanor conviction in Texas can change your life forever, limiting your freedoms and closing off opportunities.
If you or a loved one needs solid advice and tough, determined criminal defense, it’s important to reach out to a Brown County criminal defense lawyer at Woodley & Dudley as early on in the process as possible.
Call us at (325) 246-3250 or reach out to us online to learn more about your options. We offer free initial consultations for criminal cases.
Aggressive & Trial-Proven Attorneys
The attorneys at our firm have many decades of experience fighting for clients’ rights and futures in the courts. We thoroughly investigate your case and explore every angle to find the best approach to your case. Unlike lawyers who often recommend accepting the first plea offer from prosecutors, we go the distance to earn acquittals, dismissals, and other outcomes that achieve our clients’ goals.
Defending Your Rights in Court
Jud Woodley is an extremely active, highly regarded felony defense lawyer — and founding member Keith Woodley is an invaluable strategic resource on our cases.
Our capabilities extend across a broad range of criminal matters, including:
- Drug possession charges — Possession of a controlled substance as well as charges of methamphetamine manufacture and delivery or allegations involving meth, marijuana, cocaine, or prescription drugs such as hydrocodone, Xanax, and others
- DWI — Drunk or “drugged” driving and other serious driving offenses
- Theft charges — Burglary of a habitation and other property crimes
- Financial crimes — Forgery, credit card abuse, and fraud
- Sex offenses — Sexual assault, online solicitation, sex crimes against children, and child pornography charges
- Violent crimes — Assault and battery, domestic violence, and weapons violations
- Probation and parole representation
For our clients with criminal defense needs, we offer a free bond if you retain our services.
Call us at (325) 246-3250 today. Our criminal defense attorneys in Brown County respond quickly to emergency needs, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can start working to defend your rights and protect your future.
“It was well worth it, down-home and friendly.” - Tracy B.
“Not only did he help win our case he also made us feel comfortable with him and told us the scary truth from the get-go.” - Sheena
“The Law firm of Woodley & Dudley are the most caring, hard-working for an experience when you need them!” - Rhonda A.