Strong Defense Against Misdemeanor And Felony Charges
Any arrest for a criminal offense should be taken seriously. A felony or misdemeanor conviction in Texas can change your life forever, limiting your freedoms and closing off opportunities. If you or a loved one needs solid advice and tough, determined criminal defense, it’s important to reach out to an attorney at Woodley & Dudley as early on in the process as possible.
Aggressive And Trial-Proven Attorneys
The attorneys at our firm have many decades of experience fighting for clients’ rights and futures in the courts. We thoroughly investigate your case and explore every angle to find the best approach to your case. Unlike lawyers who often recommend accepting the first plea offer from prosecutors, we go the distance to earn acquittals, dismissals and other outcomes that achieve our clients’ goals.
Defending Your Rights In Court
Jud Woodley is extremely active, highly regarded felony defense lawyer — and founding member Keith Woodley is an invaluable strategic resource on our cases. Our capabilities extend across a broad range of criminal matters, including:
- Drug possession charges — Possession of a controlled substance as well as charges of methamphetamine manufacture and delivery or allegations involving meth, marijuana, cocaine or prescription drugs such as hydrocodone, Xanax and others
- DWI — Drunk or “drugged” driving and other serious driving offenses
- Theft charges — Burglary of a habitation and other property crimes
- Financial crimes — Forgery, credit card abuse and fraud
- Sex offenses — Sexual assault, online solicitation, sex crimes against children and child pornography charges
- Violent crimes — Assault and battery, domestic violence and weapons violations
- Probation and parole representation
For our clients with criminal defense needs, we offer a free bond if you retain our services. Call 325-641-9001 in Brownwood or 325-356-2502 in Comanche now. We respond quickly to emergency needs, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can start working to defend your rights and protect your future.