Driving While Intoxicated
DWI Defense Attorneys in Brown County
Helping You Defend Against Drunk Driving Charges
We all know how aggressive law enforcement is when it comes to DWI. With so many resources dedicated to removing impaired drivers from the roadways, it is not uncommon for a motorist to be facing DWI charges.
At Woodley & Dudley, we can help you or your loved one defend against these serious accusations. Our Brown County DWI defense lawyers have decades of experience handling DWI cases throughout Central Texas.
We are committed to working together with you throughout all stages of your DWI case. Contact our firm at (325) 246-3250 today to get started.
Comprehensive DWI Representation
We have defended many motorists who have found themselves in the same situation that you are now. We take aggressive action to build a strong case that protects your license.
Some of the things that we assist with in DWI cases include:
- Reviewing the facts of the arrest to determine if the officer acted appropriately throughout the stop
- Analyzing the Breathalyzer to see if it is in proper working order
- Checking the officer’s qualifications to ensure that he or she is able to use the Breathalyzer in the correct manner
- Working with you in the administrative license suspension hearing to help you protect your license
- Negotiating with prosecutors to help you reduce or lessen the charges you are facing
- Trying your case in the event we cannot find a deal that protects your best interests
With DWI charges, it is important to understand that there may be more consequences to your life than simply the criminal penalties that apply in the event of a conviction. You will face increased insurance costs. You will have to pay additional fees in order to regain your license. You could lose your job if you are required to have a clean driving record.
Before you make any decisions about your future, take the time to talk to one of our attorneys about the options that are realistically available to you. We will work together with you to arrive at a strategy focused on your specific goals in your case.
Trust a Legal Team that Will Help You Protect Your Driving Privileges
Our DWI defense attorneys in Brown County will help you build a strong defense to fight back against DWI charges.
To schedule your free consultation, call (325) 246-3250 or contact us to arrange your appointment.
“It was well worth it, down-home and friendly.” - Tracy B.
“Not only did he help win our case he also made us feel comfortable with him and told us the scary truth from the get-go.” - Sheena
“The Law firm of Woodley & Dudley are the most caring, hard-working for an experience when you need them!” - Rhonda A.