Family Law Attorneys in Brown County
Paving a Way Forward for You & Your Family
Any legal concern involving your family is a priority for the experienced lawyers at Woodley & Dudley. We understand how critical it is to protect your children’s well-being, your relationships with your children, and the assets you have worked so hard to earn. Whether you need a defense of your interests in a Texas divorce or practical, hard-driving representation in another family law matter, you can turn to our firm with confidence.
Schedule an appointment with our Brown County family lawyers by calling us at (325) 246-3250 today.
Skilled, Determined Protection of Your Parental & Property Rights
Attorney Jud Woodley has outstanding credentials and extensive experience resolving complex disputes across the spectrum of Texas family law. Jud and our team will treat you with care and compassion, but you can also count on us to be candid and aggressive. If negotiations cannot bring a fair result, we won’t hesitate to go to trial.
Helping You & Your Family Navigate the Family Courts
Solid information is real power in family law situations. You need reliable guidance on your legal rights and options. What’s yours is yours, and if your soon-to-be ex-spouse or another party will not compromise, the skill of your family law lawyer will make a huge difference in the quality of your life going forward.
We are here to assist you with:
- Divorce at any level of complexity and conflict, including intensely disputed cases
- Any dispute over child custody, child support, alimony, or marital property division
- Problems associated with parenting time (visitation or “possession”), including problems enforcing your rights to children on holidays and during vacation time
- Your need to pursue or defend against a post-divorce modification of custody, support, or other orders
- All aspects of a stepparent adoption or other type of adoption, whether contested or uncontested
- Allegations of child neglect or abuse that involve Texas Child Protective Services (CPS)
Every decision you make in a family law case matters. Please do not rely only on advice from friends or family when you can benefit from a free and confidential consultation with a skilled family law attorney in Brown County.
“Meeting in person was set up to be very comfortable” - Sage Carlisle
“Woodley & Dudley has gone above and beyond” - Gabriel Rotramel
“Mr. Woodley and his associate Kimberly made the process seamless” - Sarah Dearick