When you are Ready to pull the Trigger

Drug Possession

Brown County Drug Possession Lawyers

Tenacious Defense Against Possession & Distribution Charges

If you are charged with any drug offense in Texas or want to help a family member through this situation, you must hire an experienced criminal defense lawyer. Whether the drug involved is methamphetamine, marijuana, or another controlled substance, no one should underestimate the consequences of a conviction.

Call us at (325) 246-3250 to schedule your free initial consultation.

Turn to Experienced, Trial-Ready Lawyers Who Will Fight for You

At Woodley & Dudley, our drug possession attorneys in Brown County are experienced, knowledgeable, and committed to fighting for our clients’ futures. That means we stand always ready to go to trial. Attorneys at our firm are in court virtually every working day. Even if your case does not go to trial, the outcome will likely hinge on how the prosecutor views your lawyer’s skills and willingness to go the distance.

We have drug case defense knowledge that comes only from decades of experience. Attorney Jud Woodley is an extremely active criminal defender. We handle a wide range of misdemeanor and felony cases for clients throughout our part of Texas.

Know the Penalties — Skilled Defense of Your Rights Is Critical

In Texas, meth possession is a felony charge even when someone is alleged to have possessed less than one gram — even a trace amount. Any greater amount and the penalties can reach 10 years or much longer in prison, along with a $10,000 fine. We have handled numerous drug cases effectively by earning acquittals and dismissals. When that is not possible, we focus on keeping our clients out of jail and negotiating manageable sentences or terms of probation.

We are prepared to represent you in any criminal case, confronting charges such as:

  • Possession of a controlled substance (PCS) such as methamphetamine, marijuana, cocaine, Ecstasy, or a prescription drug such as hydrocodone (OxyContin) or Xanax
  • Delivery, intent to distribute or manufacture of any illegal or unlawfully obtained drug
  • Other criminal charges sometimes faced by accused drug offenders, such as DWI and theft or other property crimes

Our Brown County drug possession attorneys never accept the first plea agreement without thoroughly assessing the case and our clients’ needs. If you were wrongfully accused or your rights were violated, we will be determined to prove exactly that.

Schedule Your Free Consultation

To meet with us to discuss the specifics of your case, call us at (325) 246-3250, or contact us to arrange your appointment.

  • “It was well worth it, down-home and friendly.” - Tracy B.
  • “Not only did he help win our case he also made us feel comfortable with him and told us the scary truth from the get-go.” - Sheena
  • “The Law firm of Woodley & Dudley are the most caring, hard-working for an experience when you need them!” - Rhonda A.